- Stays out of way in the system tray.
- Provides pop up window when email is found.
- Shows who wrote email, subject and first several lines of each email.
- It can serve up to several thousand POP3 servers.
- Searches for the specified keywords on most popular search engines such as Yahoo, Google, Altavista and others.
- When page is found, program will check if there are these keywords there.
- Searches for the keywords on the local drive.
Tips for Better Searching
- Specify words that must appear in the results
Attach a + in front words that must appear in result documents.
example: sting +police
- Specify Words that Should Not Appear in the Results
Attach a - in front of words that must not appear in result documents
example: python -monty
- Specify greater number in Do NNN steps inside found page.
Search becomes slower, but program will find more pages for you.
- Downloads HTML pages with images, sounds, videos etc.
- Changes all links in the downloaded HTML files, so you can look through them even off-line.
- Supports auto login into pages protected by password.
- When the program finishes its work - find main.htm and open it in your browser.
How to use it:
URL: Enter full web address of a page which will become main.htm on your local disk. For example:
Path: Specify full path from where files must be downloaded. For example:
Save to: Specify the place where to save downloaded files on your local disk.
- Easy Search + Easy Download
|Antispam plugin for Fidolook|